Assemblies are an efficient way to communicate single message to a whole year group at once. These sessions can be used as a springboard for further discussion in classrooms or tutor groups. Below are some subjects that work well in the assembly format:
- Getting ready for mock exams and GCSE’s
- Making positive choices online
- Making and maintaining friendships
- Homework / home study and why to do it
- Balancing time (highlighting the need for work, leisure and physical activity)
Lorraine has the knowledge and ability to engage and inspire a whole year group of students, whatever their age. As a school, we have used Lorraine to talk to our Year 7 about friendship and Year 10 on their exam preparation day. Always the response is the same, children loving what Lorraine is saying and feeding back to us afterwards that she was incredible! I would recommend Lorraine without reservation, you will not be disappointed!
Deputy Headteacher - Secondary School, Chandlers Ford, Hampshire